Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

(Lost/Stolen Package) Sephora Not Helping

On October 26, I placed an order for two colognes and a hair care kit.

Keep in mind, I've been a customer for several years and have already spent thousands of dollars; been a rouge member.  

It was marked delivered on October 29, and when I opened the door, there was nothing. I waited and checked around the house and area. After a few days of worrying, I called Sephora and spent over 30 minutes discussing this. Afterwards, they deemed that someone may have taken the package. The representative assured me that she will process a full refund since I was leaving, since a reshipment may arrive too late. 

A few days later, I received an automated email stating that there is nothing Sephora will do; I will be out of pocket for the $800.

I called in again for over an hour, after filing reports, checking with neighbours, and offering to provide photos of the property. I was told that since there was a photo of the package on my porch that is all that they need to refuse to help. 

I explained: I have a large mailbox, a note requesting not to leave any item by the door since it is a house in the middle of a busy city, a number to call if a package arrives. Most expensive items I have ordered have always required a signature or rang the doorbell for me to collect the package. Nothing was done; once I saw the email from Sephora, I opened the door to nothing. 

After spending hours explaining everything and stressing the time constraint I was again told that I will receive an email after. The email again was the same generic automated email stating Sephora will do nothing because the item it high value, and a photo shows it on the porch. 

This is ridiculous and I have done and spent more time than I should trying to resolve an issue that was not my fault. I have provided all information, been patient, filed reports and only have received automated responses and incorrect/false promises from Sephora. 

This is the worst experience I have ever had with any retailer and especially terrible regarding how much I have shopped in the store. 

To be left out of pocket $800 without any help or resolution and been blatantly misled with information is horrible to treat any customer. 

Re: (Lost/Stolen Package) Sephora Not Helping

Hi @Bryxzi,

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't received your package! I've received your PM and will be responding shortly.

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing