cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Lost Package

I am extremely unhappy with this company already on my first purchase. My package got lost and I asked them to investigate the matter. Instead, they referred, that they did not like my address and therefore they can't help, without even trying to give me at least the documents I asked for.

This is not even customer service matter, this is a customer rights matter. It is their responsibility together with the shipping company to deliver to the indicated address. It is none of their business where the address is and who handles my parcel after delivery, as long as they approve that the delivery address while I am making a purchase and paying for it. I won't be surprised if somebody can make a good class actions lawsuit on this. 
Tags:

Re: Lost Package

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear about your order experience. For further assistance, I invite you to contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672. Thank you.

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Re: Lost Package

@DaneeBT I am not able to call, as it will be an international call. However, I would like to receive personal assistance via email, if this is possible.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing