Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lasership - What is Sephora thinking?

Lasership is by far the worst when it comes to shipping. There's a 50/50 shot that your order will even arrive. I placed an order on Wednesday, and with my VIB Rouge Status (Which I'm sorry is now a complete and utter joke, and I WILL be going elsewhere to purchase my beauty products from now on), my package should have arrived on Friday. What do I have? I have a tracking number from Sephora for Lasership for a package that doesn't exist. After talking with Lasership, the tracking number Sephora sent to me doesn't exist. In talking with Sephora customer support, they called Lasership and verified the same - tracking number doesn't exist. It isn't tied to a package. Lasership has nothing from Sephora for me. VIB Rouges and those who pay for the flash shipping are the last people you want to piss off. Hopefully Sephora understands this. If by Monday the tracking number still doesn't exist, YOU WILL be overnighting my original order and crediting it back to me. Sad to see this decline in your customer support and service. 

Re: Lasership - What is Sephora thinking?

Lasership has twice marked packages "delivered" but they never arrived at my home. And once, a guy wouldn't get out of his vehicle as I was walking to him to get my package from him and before I could get halfway to his car, he just threw it (with a viseart eyeshadow palette inside) onto my driveway! 

What a joke! Sephora really needs to drop Lasership ASAP. Sephora has been wonderful in replacing my orders but I shouldn't have to contact them whenever Lasership screws up and THEY shouldn't have to fix Lasership's screwups. They should hire a more honest and efficient shipper!

Laser ship completely lost my package.. I was supposed to get it over a week ago, had to spend a half hour on the phone with them yesterday and they told me it was "lost in translation" whatever that means? then Sephora sent me a replacement package last week saying they would overnight it and they used Laser Ship again! Apparently it hasn't even been shipped according to the tracking and god only knows if I'll even get the package this time. So frustrating

Hi @kincutto,

I'm really sorry to hear about this! I'll send you a PM to assist further.

- Laurie

Hi @jspecketer

I'll send you a private message to assist you. 

Happy Friday, 

Mali

RE: Lasership - What is Sephora thinking?

I have flash shipping and Sephora ships my packages with ups next day air.. Sometimes 2nd day shipping...I've never had a slower speed. The one time they were one day late only due to processing they credited my account 10 bucks.. Sorry you have to go through this:/
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing