cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

LSO Shipping in TX

Spoiler

LSO is garbage and sephora will not stop shipping through them. They are currently being investigated by the BBB for losing packages, 0 customer service and scamming customers.

I have tried to order from Sephora 2 times and both times LSO has “delivered” my packages after a “local delivery delay” about a week after forecasted delivery. I have not received any packages and LSO customer service is unhelpful and uncooperative. Both tracking IDs have identical time stamps and verbiage which suggests they are making up delivery information. 

I’m so frustrated with this and am considering not shopping through Sephora anymore.

I know many Sephora customers echo my sentiment in this community. Why does Sephora continue to do business with LSO? 

Re: LSO Shipping in TX

Hi @kturtles

I am so sorry to hear about your order experiences and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding LSO. Please know that we value your feedback and I will share this with the appropriate teams.

If there is an issue with your order and you have not yet been assisted, please send me a private message with the order number and additional details.

If you decide to place an order with us in the future, you are welcome to select USPS as the carrier at checkout if you prefer not to have your packages shipped with LSO.

I'm truly sorry for your frustration and experience you've had with us.

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing