Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

LOVES?

Hi! My love's aren't working... Every time I try adding something it says "no such shopping list" nor will it let me view the loves.. I've tried this on both the app and safari as well as google chrome, I've even tried reinstalling the app and logging out and back in and nothing.. I have makeup from the last couple years saved on there- I'd hate to lose them all, does anyone know what to do? I've already called the sephora canada line... 

Re: LOVES?

I’m having the same problem!! 
I can’t see or add to my love list. I tried the app and computer. 

16EC7461-DC75-4B6C-B33F-8B9B28F88376.png

 if there’s a solution to this I’d love to know. It’s very frustrating. 

Exact same thing has been happening to me for a month now. I have tried everything. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Shutting my phone off. Updating the app. I can’t view my favourites and I get the same stupid message as you when I tried to add. “During” is spelled wrong too, just like on your message! They don’t let you email them anymore so I sent info to app feedback and I’m getting no reply. Why can’t we email them anymore?! I don’t have to time to be chatting. I want to send the email and let them figure it out and get back to me. 

@gizmo25 I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi @jessica185

Sorry to hear that! I'm sending you a PM.

Always,
Danee

@claradawn I will send you a PM to help. 

Hey @TeamBIC , can one of you help @claradawn if you haven't yet? For the heck of it, I tested my own loves list via laptop (MacOS Big Sur + Google Chrome v.99) and mine works fine, but I'm in the US so I don't use the Canadian site. 

Appreciate you tagging us and going out of your way to test this @WinglessOne! And thank you so much @keelybt for your help troubleshooting - @claradawn, we hope this issue gets resolved soon. 🙏

I do too, 

FD990490-5BCA-4759-AD13-6632A224497B.png

0370D144-DC10-409B-906A-7F18B862412D.png

I'm adding photos to show what it says 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • FD990490-5BCA-4759-AD13-6632A224497B.png