Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

How to Add sephora card to my wallet?

When I first got my beauty insider card was almost 5years ago, and I had my beauty insider card in my wallet on iPhone. Recently I changed my phone, and I wanted to add to my wallet again, I couldn't. Can anyone knows how to add?

Re: How to Add sephora card to my wallet?

Hi oneandonlylk, 

Sorry for any confusion!

Here are some steps to add your BI card to your Wallet 🙂

Step 1: Visit our mobile site from your iPhone (m.sephora.com) and click on the image of your Beauty Insider card.

Step 2: Click on Add to Passbook.

Step 3: The Beauty Insider card and the account information will be displayed, with the barcode. Select Add.

Step 4: Search for and open the Wallet App.

Step 5: Your Beauty Insider card should now be saved to your iPhone Wallet.

Hope this helps!

Bisous, 

Sian

this didn't work for me.  despite clicking on show card on iphone x, it shows a blank area in the m.sephora.com site instead of the barcode i see in the app, and no option to save to wallet.  this is in the "beauty insider" section of the of the mobile site.  please advise if there's somewhere else that i should be looking inside the site to get this to work.

thank you.

You are not alone. I had my card on my wallet but noticed it wasn’t updating my status. I thought maybe I should delete it and redownload it but I couldn’t down load the new one. 

Experiencing the same thing. The points weren’t updating so I removed the card in hopes I can add it back with the updated points and it brings me to a blank page after I hit “add to passbook”. Super annoyed 

Hi everyone, I'm sorry we missed this post!

@AprilMG,

To access the digital version of your Beauty Insider card. I recommend opening your Sephora App and navigating to the Home tab > Show Card > present this to a Cast Member to be scanned at checkout in order for your points to be added to your account. I hope this helps. 🙂

Also, if you are missing any points from purchases because of this, please send me a private message with your registered email address(es) and Beauty Insider card number(s), and I'll take a look further. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi Laurie

I understand that I’m able to view my card through the app, but I’m referring to adding it back to my Apple wallet within the “wallet” app, similar to when it was previously called “passbooks”. There is a button that says add to wallet underneath the bar code, however, once I click that button it takes me to a blank screen. 

Hi @AprilMG,

I'm sorry that the "Add to Wallet" button is directing you to a blank screen. I recommend ensuring that your Sephora App and device are both fully updated, and you may need to delete the Sephora App and re-download.

Please keep in mind that if the issues persists, a Cast Member can still scan your Beauty Insider card through the Sephora App directly to ensure that the points from your store purchases are added to your account. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I will forward this feedback to the appropriate team. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi Laurie. 

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I’ve already deleted and reinstalled the app several times. Additionally I rebooted my phone and still I’m unable to add the card back to my Apple wallet. As I said previously, I understand I can go into my Sephora app each time and show it to the teller however it’s it’s a hassle and having it in my Apple wallet was much easier. It’s unfortunate as I already had it programmed in and stupidly removed it. If someone can please look into fixing this bug that would be greatly appreciated.  

Experiencing the same problem with my iPhone X. Can’t “Add to Apple Wallet” the Sephora Card. 

HI @AprilMG,

I'm sorry for the delay in my response! I'll send you a private message now to assist. 🙂

Best regards,
Laurie

Did this get resolved?!? I’m on my iPhone X and also could not find the “Add to Wallet” part. I also deleted the card from my wallet after the card wouldn’t update my points. 

Never got resolved for me. I had a handful of people from Sephora tell me they’d reach out to me and never did. I still haven’t been able to add it to my wallet. Just have to keep opening the app and showing the card there although it’s not ideal since I have to wait for the Sephora app to load etc rather than just opening it in the wallet.  Very frustrating. 

Agreed

Hi @AprilMG@princesa614,

Sorry you're still experiencing this issue. If our troubleshooting has not allowed you to add the card to your Wallet, you can also always provide your phone number or registered email address in store 🙂

We're forwarding the details of this experience to the appropriate teams and hope to have this resolved soon. 

Bisous, 

Sian

Hello, 3.5 years later and I am not able to add sephora card to my apple wallet. the app thinks for a bit but, in the end, doesn't add the card to apple pay.

i can only assume sephora resolved this (poor cs, if not). 

let me know steps to follow to fix. 

thank you 

Hi @Lacedaemon,

The option to add your Beauty Insider card to your Passbook or Wallet app is no longer available. You can pull up your digital Beauty Insider card by using your Sephora App. Click the banner with your name near the top of the screen, then click the barcode icon. You can present this at checkout during your next store visit. Or, you can provide your registered email address or phone number at checkout. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Why did Sephora eliminated the Passport / Add to wallet? I just deleted by accident and just finding out this now, what a disappointment, it was extremely useful and advance, all other retailers are doing it now... feels like a step back.

Thank you for the quick response! May i suggest that you remove the option from the app? 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing