Post in Customer Support
|

Holiday Hooray 2019 FAQs

Hooliday_Hooray_Image.jpg

Fill your basket and start shopping, because our 2019 Holiday Hooray promotion

is here. All you need to do is make a qualifying minimum purchase

of $75 to get $25, $20, or $15 off your total when you shop. As always, Rouge

members get first access. Got questions? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Beauty Insider Holiday Hooray promotion?

Beauty Insider Holiday Hooray is a holiday promotion, available for onetime use, offering Rouge members $25 off any purchase of $75 or more, VIB members $20 off any purchase of $75 or more, and Insider members $15 off any purchase of $75 or more. It’s our way of saying thank you to our Beauty Insider members for a beautiful year. This offer is one-time use, available in

store or online.

When can I use my Holiday Hooray?

• Rouge: Wednesday, 12/4–Tuesday, 12/17
  • VIB: Thursday, 12/5–Tuesday, 12/17
  • Insiders: Thursday, 12/5–Tuesday, 12/17

What’s my code to shop?

Insider, VIB, and Rouge members can redeem using code 2019HOORAY.

How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider member but haven’t received my Holiday Hooray card yet?

The offer will be emailed to Insider, VIB, and Rouge members starting December 2.

Have more questions? We’ve got answers!

Where can I shop?

In store or online! That includes Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, or on sephora.com and sephora.ca.

Where and when is the promotion valid?

The promotion is valid on merchandise purchases made in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, or on sephora.com and sephora.ca.

How many times can I use my Holiday Hooray discount?

This offer is one-time use per client in store or online, and Holiday Hooray discounts are nontransferable.

Can I redeem my Holiday Hooray discount with a regular gift card?

Yes, you can use your Holiday Hooray discount as well as your gift card in the same purchase.

Can I split up my Holiday Hooray discount into two transactions?

The entire Holiday Hooray discount value must be used in one transaction.

Is there a minimum I need to spend with my Holiday Hooray discount?

Yes, your Holiday Hooray discount can only be applied to a qualifying merchandise purchase of $75 or more.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or promotions?

This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or rewards.

Can I combine my Rouge Reward, my Credit Card Reward, or my Credit Card first purchase discount with the Holiday Hooray discount?

You will not be able to combine any other offers or discounts with Holiday Hooray discount, including Rouge Reward, Cred Card Rewards, and Credit Card first purchase discount. 

I am a Credit Card holder and have a 15% first purchase discount. Can I save that for later and use the Holiday Hooray reward now?

Yes. You can choose to use your Holiday Hooray discount now and save your Credit Card 15% off first purchase discount for later, but don’t forget to use it within 30 days of being approved. You will still earn 4% back using one of your Sephora Credit Cards on your Holiday Hooray purchase.

Will I get Beauty Insider points for items I purchase with my Holiday Hooray discount?

Yes, you’ll earn Beauty Insider points for the total amount you spend.

Where and when is the promotion valid?

The promotion is valid on merchandise purchases made in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, or on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US or Canada.

Are there any exclusions?

The promotion is not valid on The Ordinary, dyson, and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by SEPHORA, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, shipping and handling charges, or on orders shipping outside the US or Canada. Clients are limited to the purchase of five Morphe items per SKU per transaction.

What else do I need to know?

Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Promotion offer has no cash value and may not be altered, bartered, sold, or transferred. Relevant Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. Offer valid for one-time use only; $75 minimum purchase required before tax. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this promotion. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for these offers. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time.

Re: Holiday Hooray 2019 FAQs

Hello. I am having the same issue as of today 12/08/2019. I cleared cache and cookies. 

I have the same problem! Why can’t the moderator just post a few tips rather than PMing us all?

Hi spzjlb,

I am sorry for the trouble! If any excluded items are in your basket, they will need to be removed and purchased in a separate order. Please check out the original post above for a list of the excluded items. If the issue persists, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) prior to submitting your order and a Beauty Advisor will be happy to assist apply the promotion to your order. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Hi @cloudypie,

I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,

Rebecca

Sephora is scamming customers with its flashy advertising, empty promos, shady return policy. You can keep your corporate greed.  I'll put my dollar elsewhere!

Why does this appear when I go to checkout?

Must purchase $75 worth of merchandise to qualify. Must be logged into Beauty Insider account to redeem. The Ordinary, Dyson, and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products are excluded from this promotion. Rouge Reward is not combinable with this promotion.

My basket has $82 worth or merchandise from briogeo, supergoop, and first aid beauty, and I am not using any other promos.

I’m having the same issue. I tried clearing my cookies and that didn’t fix the problem. 

Hi @ericaisbossy,

I am sorry for the trouble! If any excluded items are in your basket, they will need to be purchased in a separate order. If the issue persists, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) prior to submitting your order and a Beauty Advisor will be happy to assist apply the promotion to your order. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Hi @alohaJ9,

I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

I'm having the same issue! At first, I thought it was because I am trying to buy a Pat Mcgrath Palette but the coupon says it does not exclude her brand and obviously I am wayyy over $75. 

Hi @KatiiiKat,

Best,

Penelope

I'm having the exact same issue. Good to know it's not ju...

I'm having the exact same issue. Good to know it's not just me

Re: I'm having the exact same issue. Good to know it's not ju...

Hi @JenniferBby99,

Best,

Penelope

Hi @Elsiiie,

I apologize for the confusion. The promotion began for VIBs today, so you should be all set now! Please send me a private message if you need further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

I'm getting the same error. I have $75 before taxes with TooFaced and Sephora Collection in my cart.

Hi @haleymorris1615,

The code is now live for VIB clients! I apologize for any confusion. Please send me a private message if you need further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

I’m having the same issue. The same message appears and I have more than $75 in my cart. It’s 12/5 so the promo should have started..

Hi @micklecm,

The code is now live for VIB and Insider clients! I apologize for any confusion. Please send me a private message if you need further assistance.

Best,

Rebecca

Same here. I have more than $75 in my account and the 2019HOORAY code is not working and I get the same message. It's 12/5.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Hooliday_Hooray_Image.jpg
testing