cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Holiday Hooray 2018

Holiday Hooray Thread Image.jpg

Fill your basket and start shopping because our 2018 Holiday Hooray promotion is here. All you need to do is make a qualifying minimum purchase of $75 to get $15, $20 or $25 off your total when you shop. As always, Rouge members get first access. 

Got questions? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Beauty Insider Holiday Hooray promotion?

Beauty Insider Holiday Hooray is a holiday promotion, available for one-time use, offering Insider members $15 off of any purchase of $75 or more, VIB members $20 off of any purchase of $75 or more, and Rouge members $25 off of any purchase of $75 or more. It’s our way of saying thank you to our Beauty Insider members for a beautiful year. This offer is available in-store or online.

When can I use my Holiday Hooray?

• Rouge: Thursday, 11/29 – Wednesday, 12/12
  • VIB: Friday, 11/30 – Wednesday, 12/12
  • Insiders: Friday, 11/30 – Tuesday, 12/11

What’s my code to shop?

Insider, VIB and Rouge can redeem using code 2018HOORAY.

How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider member but haven’t received my Holiday Hooray card yet?

The offer will be emailed to Insider, VIB, and Rouge members starting November 28. If you have not received your email by December 1st (11/30 for Rouge), please check your email's spam folder. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status.

How do I redeem my Holiday Hooray card on Sephora.com?

• Shop until your heart’s content, then click checkout
  • From the checkout page, enter promo code 2018HOORAY in the promo code box and click apply
  • Click continue in the lower right hand corner of the payment area. You will see the Holiday Hooray card amount deducted from your order total on the right hand side of the page

Can I add my Holiday Hooray card to my Mobile Wallet?

Yes! You have the option to add your card to your Mobile Wallet from your Holiday Hooray email. Don’t forget: You must be opted into our emails to receive your Holiday Hooray email.

When does my Holiday Hooray card expire?

• The Insider Holiday Hooray card for $15 off is good on all purchases from Friday, 11/30 – Tuesday, 12/11
  • The VIB Holiday Hooray card for $20 off is good on all purchases from Friday, 11/30 – Wednesday, 12/12 (that’s one extra day to shop!)
  • The Rouge Holiday Hooray card for $25 off is good on all purchases from Thursday, 11/29 – Wednesday, 12/12 (that’s two extra days to shop!)

Can I use my Holiday Hooray card to shop online and in stores?

Yep. Your Holiday Hooray card can be redeemed one time either online or in store.

Can I combine my Holiday Hooray card with a regular gift card?

Yes, you can use your Holiday Hooray card as well as your gift card in the same purchase.

Can I use more than one Holiday Hooray card?

Sorry, this offer is one-time use per client and Holiday Hooray cards are non-transferrable.

Can I split up my Holiday Hooray reward into two transactions?

No, the entire Holiday Hooray card value must be used in one transaction.

Can I use my Holiday Hooray card more than once?

No, your Holiday Hooray card is a one-time-use-only offer valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCPenney only.

Can I combine my Holiday Hooray card with another promotional discount?

No, your Holiday Hooray card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

Is there a minimum I need to spend with my Holiday Hooray card?

Yes, your Holiday Hooray card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase of $75 or higher.

Will I get Beauty Insider points for items I purchase with my Holiday Hooray card?

Yes, you’ll earn Beauty Insider points for the total amount you spend. Let’s say, for example, you’re an Insider and add $100 worth of qualifying merchandise to your basket. Your merchandise subtotal will be $85 after you apply your Holiday Hooray, so you’ll receive 85 points for the transaction.

Is the Holiday Hooray card available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes! Your Holiday Hooray may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations, just not on jcpenney.com.

Will my Holiday Hooray card work in Canada?         

Yes! Your Holiday Hooray card may be redeemed in Canada. Redeem online using the promo code 2018HOORAY or in stores when you present your email or mailer at checkout.

How do I redeem my Holiday Hooray card at Canadian checkout?

The same way as in the US (see above for pointers!)

Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and still get a Holiday Hooray card?

Yep! New members will receive the Insider offer of $15 off $75 on their first purchase as a Beauty Insider member.

Join Beauty Insider here> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

If I moved up a tier, can I get that tier’s discount?

Yes, your Holiday Hooray card barcode and promo code will automatically apply the offer associated with your current tier at the time of your purchase. Sephora inside JCPenney stores will apply the correct offer after verifying your tier status. Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your tier status. 

What if I received the wrong tier discount in email or direct mail?

Please refer to the answer above. Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. 

Are there any exclusions?

Clients are limited to the purchase of three (3) Drunk Elephant and three (3) Tatcha products per transaction during this promotion. Select Supersonic Dyson products included, all other Dyson branded items are excluded. Not valid on purchases of customizable sets online, in-store services, or through Sephora’s Customer Service. Not valid on Google products. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Cannot be combined with any other offers or Rouge Rewards. Not valid on orders shipping outside the U.S. or Canada.  Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer.

Re: Holiday Hooray 2018

my coupon code isnt working ?? rouge account too ??

RE: Re: Holiday Hooray 2018

Offer ran until the 12th PST. It’s already the 13th

Need your help please ladies  !!! Should I get a -

1 of the smaller Pat McGrath palettes

OR

2 Natasha Denona Minis

with the $25 off. I was thinking of skipping but getting very tempted. I own Nothing from either of these brands. 

NATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette

Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette

RE: Re: Holiday Hooray 2018

@naturalooks15 why don’t you buy one of each? One of the small Pat McGrath palettes and one of the mini Natasha Denona palettes. Best of both worlds!!

Re: RE: Re: Holiday Hooray 2018

@uzi1234 I was thinking of using the balance money for trying out Shesiedo cottons for removing eye makeup but maybe I can try those later 🙂  

@naturalooks15 I see. They sell those at Ulta. If you have points maybe you can use them to pay for them there.

@Amarce Thank you so much. I did not know that. I have 20% coupon that I can use on those in Ulta. Thank you so much !!!!

We should be able to use the $25 by end of the year that would seem fairer than being forced to shop now when everyone is getting ready for Xmas 

Hi @wendywoowoo,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate this feedback. I will forward this feedback to the appropriate Team for review and consideration. Thank you!

Best,

Rebecca 

My code does not work as well!! 
I have over 76$ in basket and the codes does not apply. 😕 

and one the items i wanted is out of stock now as well! ://

now what!?

Holiday Hooray 2018

Thank you! This totally more than makes up for any misunderstandings from the last sale.

Hi everyone, 

The Rouge and VIB codes are live! Please log out and log back in and restart your browser to refresh everything. If this is still not working feel free to send a MOD a private message here or please call the Rouge or VIB line for assistance. Thanks! 

Happy Friday, 

Mali 

Holiday Hooray 2018

I have a $100 order in my basket that has been there a couple of days. I'm trying to use the $25 off code and it didn't work yesterday morning so luckily my stuff is still in stock this morning. I just tried use the code again and it still doesn't work? I double check to make sure it was logged in and I am and it just will not work on the app or the computer. what a frustrating inconvenience this has been. so I guess I actually don't get $25 off? Why did they send that out then?

Hi @jennywasko,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using your code. I took a look into your account and it looks like the '2018HOORAY' is applied to your order and the $25 was deducted. If you are still having trouble feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

-Helen

Could you have a look at mine too?
I‘m getting too frustrated as the sephora customer service said they can‘t help through emails, and I‘m outside of US and not gonna be able to make a call. ://

Getting bit rediculous aghh.

Hi @TwoFeet,

When adding your promotion code make sure that you do not have any other promo codes added to your basket. Also, make sure that you are signed in and that your subtotal is $75 or more and not the order total. If you still have issues please send me a PM and I will look into this further for you. 

Best,

Zakiya

RE: Holiday Hooray 2018

Not working for me right now. Says I must be logged into a BI account and have $75 in my basket. I’m logged in and have over $100 in my basket 🤷‍♀️

Re: RE: Holiday Hooray 2018

This is sooooo frustrating! I have tried to place an order for 45 minutes now to no avail with the 2018HOORAY code. This is ridiculous!

Re: RE: Holiday Hooray 2018

found out Sephora updates goes with PST time not EST !! I hope it helps!

1 Reply
Photos4
  • Holiday Hooray Thread Image.jpg
  • 142F447A-943F-4433-87CD-CCF219ACEC91.png
testing