cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Haven’t received my refund

On February 11th I returned a foundation. The woman who was helping me told me the refund would be immediate,only to find that it wasn’t immediate (which I expected because it normally takes a while to get a refund to a credit card,in this case my Discover card.) However,she didn’t give me a receipt and it’s now February 21st. Will I receive a refund and if it doesn’t come in by tomorrow what can I do? 

Re: Haven’t received my refund

Hey did you receive the refund? I’m having the same issue

Anonymous Insider

@jordanbraidwood wrote:

Hey did you receive the refund? I’m having the same issue

I’m having the same problem! I made a few HUGE purchases, and I told them that I would most likely need to return a few things. How I purchased them was all on my card but I made 10 transactions for $250 each giving gifts to a bridal party and giving the guests the points. I had to return about $400 worth and I have never received any funds!!! This happened twice to me and no one can give me any answers!!

HI @jordanbraidwood,

If your return was made in-store, I suggest inquiring with your local Sephora store directly regarding their return time frames. I'll send you a private message to offer further assistance shortly!

Best,

Laurie

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your refund. If you do not see that the funds have been returned back to your account, I suggest that you contact the store where you made the return so that they can look into this further for you. I hope that this helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Best,

Zakiya

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing