Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

I was going to checkout earlier today but was unable to get to the promo codes page. I see the big First Aid Beauty banner with their promo code, and that's it. It hasn't come back since. I have tried with both my laptops and my tablet. Has the page disappeared? 

Re: Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

Try this link:https://www.sephora.com/beauty-offers?searchTerm=beauty%20offers

I was also able to find it by typing "Beauty Offers" into the search field! 

❤️ Melissa

Re: Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

Thank you, it still brings me to the same page, I think there are just no more beauty offers left for Canada. It sucks, I'm going to wait. Thanks anyway!

RE: Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

On the desktop version, I see a box labeled "Beauty Offers" under the "Just Arrived" section (it's to the left of a Fenty promo for me). On mobile, the same appears above "Quick Links." It's currently showing an Elizabeth and James Nirvana French Grey and Amethyst code, but it might change periodically.

Re: RE: Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

Because when I click on it, this is what I seebeautyoffers.JPG

RE: Re: RE: Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

I do, but I'm also on the US site and I don't know what difference that might make. My only other thought would be clearing web data—though having used two devices, that may not be the answer, unless they're synced—or trying the app.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

Thank you, I tried clearing the cookies, I don't think that's the problem, I just think that on the canadian website there are NO BEAUTY OFFERS LEFT! *sigh*

Hi @LdeTilly. Not to worry! Beauty offers and Promotions are available in Canada, here is the link: http://seph.me/2hmBkEe. I apologize for any errors you ran into on our website. Let me know if you are still unable to view them.

XO,

Mila

@JamilaBT thanks! That post was from a week ago, everything is fine now. Have a good day!

Re: RE: Has the Beauty Offers page disappeared?

yes, but click on it, do you arrive to the page?

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • beautyoffers.JPG
testing