Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Gift Card Balance Disappeared

I received a gift card as a gift, and when I went to use it, there was a zero balance. I had to scratch the silver covering on the back myself at the store. I contacted the person who gave it to me who also called and we found that someone had begun using it for online purchases (not me) I've spent over 2 hours on hold with multiple representatives, twice I was hung up on after being on hold for 15 minutes. One claimed "it should be treated like cash" and they can do nothing. The thing is, I did treat it like cash and I still have it in my possession. I've noticed that I'm not the only one who has had this problem and I can't believe that I would be blown off like this. 

Tags:

Re: Gift Card Balance Disappeared

Hi @crazylife2,

I'm sorry to hear of this experience. It looks like your private messages are turned off, and you can adjust your preferences in your Community settings (on the browser only, not the app). If you would like to send me a private message with more information, I'll be happy to look into this. Alternatively, you may contact our live chat at https://www.sephora.com/beauty/contact-us or call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). If the chat is unavailable, please keep the page open until the next agent becomes available. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing