Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Full makeover appointment requirements? What is minimum purchase requirement in 2019, and is it same day, before or after?

Hi, I wanted to know what the requirements are for a full 60-min makeover appointment? I thought it used to be $50 but then I read somewhere it was $80. (1) What is minimum purchase requirement in 2019, and does it have to be bought on same day, before or after the make over? (2) I just purchased nearly $80 worth of stuff online, can I make an appointment now for a make over this week with proof of purchase?

Re: Full makeover appointment requirements? What is minimum purchase requirement in 2019, and is ...

Hi @Sunny425,

Some Sephora stores offer makeovers as a paid service. For details about beauty services and pricing at your local Sephora store, please visit https://www.sephora.com/happening/home and enter your zip code. You should be able to see the services offered and pricing. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

RE: Full makeover appointment requirements? What is minimum purchase requirement in 2019, and is it same day, before or after?

I was in Sephora last week talking to one of their employees about their services& she said they were free(didn’t mention anything about them changing it). And that I should come in To try their new oxygen face mask with a minimum of $75. Based off our conversation I would be VERY surprised to hear they are charging or upping the price!

Re: Full makeover appointment requirements? What is minimum purchase requirement in 2019, and is it same day, before or after?

My understanding is that a minimum purchase can no longer be applied to a makeover.  Instead, they are charging a fee for the makeover separate from any purchases you might make.  

Re: Full makeover appointment requirements? What is minimum purchase requirement in 2019, and is it same day, before or after?

@Sunny425 You would need to check with your local store about the cost. And in order to receive the free service, the purchase would to be at the time of the makeover.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing