Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Friends & Family Sale??

Good morning, my name is Sue Sloan, a VIB Rouge customer, and I'm hearing things online that the Friends & Family sale is going on now?? I have not received anything in my postal mail or e-mail...is this true??? Thank you, Sue Sloan

Re: Friends & Family Sale??

Hi kittybaby, 

The Friends and Family promotion is our way to celebrate Sephora employees during Employee Appreciation Week. This allows employees to share the Sephora love with their closest friends and family.  A unique, one time use code will be sent to the recipients of an employee’s choosing. This must be provided by a Sephora Employee to participate in this promotion.

We apologize if you have not received this offer, as it may only be provided by a Sephora employee. We recommend reaching out to one of your friends or family member to receive the one time use unique code for this promotion.  You may also find other Beauty Offers by scrolling towards the bottom of our Home Page and clicking on Beauty Offers under Ways to Shop.  

Bisous, 

Sian

Re: Friends & Family Sale??

Thank you for clearing that up...I really didn't understand that part, honestly thought I had gotten this in the past. Again, thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing