Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

F*ck U Sephora!

Dear Sephora,

It's you, not me, that I hardly shop with you anymore. You used to be my favorite makeup shop. For years, you were everything to me, but then you stopped caring about your costumers. You stopped caring about me. I've moved on and I know you can see because your profit margins are nothing compared to... Ulta, or other amazing new make emporiums like Credo and Beautylish. 

I'm writing today because I'm appalled that you think trading points in for a measly percentage off products is acceptable! Did you know that you can go to the brand page, registry for the brand mailing list, and get the same percentage off for free? Probably not, but now you do. 

To be fair, there is one thing you do well. Your webpage UI is fantastic! I use it to peruse new products I want and then I go purchase the products from another vendor who has better perks, customer service, and less elitism. 

I hope we an still be friends, okay?

Always,

Gigi5000

Re: F*ck U Sephora!

@gigi5000 We appreciate your feedback and I have shared this with the appropriate department for future consideration. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing