cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Employee survey

hey! i had a wonderful experience at sephora yesterday for the first time in a long time ๐Ÿ™‚ id love to give some feedback on the employee who helped my girlfriend and i! 

๐Ÿ’˜

Re: Employee survey

Sephora is the best-known beauty store because of its great customer service and dedication to giving each customer a unique shopping experience. Sephora regularly sends out customer experience surveys to find out what customers want and need so that it can keep its high standards.

The Sephora customer experience survey is a simple questionnaire that asks customers about their most recent shopping experience at Sephora. The survey questions ask about different parts of the customer's visit, such as the look of the store, the products available, the service they received, and their overall satisfaction.

Customers are encouraged to share their honest feedback and provide suggestions on how Sephora can improve its services. In return, Sephora rewards customers with a chance to win a gift card for completing the survey.

The survey results are analyzed by Sephora's customer experience team and used to make data-driven improvements to the shopping experience. For example, suppose the survey results indicate customers are looking for more personalized recommendations. In that case, Sephora might spend money on new tools or training programs to help its employees make more personalized suggestions.

Sephora's commitment to its customers is evident in its regular customer experience surveys. By gathering feedback and improving based on the results, Sephora can stay ahead of the competition and provide its customers with the best shopping experience.

The Sephora customer experience survey is an important tool for Sephora to gather customer feedback and make improvements to its services. Customers who participate in the survey not only get a chance to win a gift card but also play a critical role in shaping the future of Sephora's shopping experience.

Hi @Anonymous,

This post has been moved to the Customer Support group. GG84 is correct. ๐Ÿ™‚ You can find the survey details on your receipt! If you do not have your receipt, please feel free to send me a private message with the specific store you visited, the details of your experience, and the date of your visit. I'll be happy to assist with passing the feedback along. ๐Ÿ™‚

Warm regards,

Laurie

@Anonymous

On your receipt should be a website address in which will take you to a survey where you can evaluate your experience in the store/with the staff. It also enters you in a draw to win a Sephora Gift Card.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing