Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Dyson order never received

I'm upset and really just disappointed. I have lost $600.00. I never received my order and no one is able to help me. Saying that they can't reship nor refund me because of the amount. I contacted sephora via chat, and phone, yet still no help. The only reason I went with Sephora was because I had a gift card. I don't know what to do. I contacted fed ex and they said to go through Sephora. 

The excuse they gave me was I have had a few reshipment in the past. That's a lie!! I had ONE reshipment on ONE item that was a lip gloss. I never have claimed that I had lost my entire order. It was just ONE thing from the order. I can't believe it. If any one knows what I can do. I feel shaky. I have lost a lot of money.  @Sephora Dyson Airwrap™ Complete Styler 

Tags:

Re: Dyson order never received

Hi @MIMOSASBEAUTY 

Wondering if @DaneeBT or @Sephora ever did anything to help you with this situation? 

We’ve had a similar situation yesterday. My sister and I both ordered the Dyson airwrap through Sephora as they seem to be the only vendor who has it in stock. We did not have the option to ship to a store nor have it signed upon arrival to ensure we physically received it. My Fleet Optics driver was kind enough to call me on delivery to ensure I physically received my package. My sisters package, however, apparently ‘arrived’, yet the driver never called to be allowed access into the building and the parcel was apparently left in the hallway of an apartment building. The package was NOT there when she arrived home 20 minutes later and Sephora is now saying they cannot refund or reship ‘due to the high cost of the item’.  

Reading all of the community posts with people experiencing the same situations, with the exact same product, is sickening. This product is worth over $800!! These posts of non delivered packages and Sephora refusing to do anything go back YEARS. 

Was just wondering if Sephora ever did the right thing for you? All of our experiences to date with Sephoras ‘customer service’ team has been the worst I’ve ever experienced. Canada Post has better security then Sephora’s choice of courier. This has been a sickening experience, to say the absolute least. Sephora should be ashamed of themselves. 

Update: Customer service reached out to me to literally tell me the same thing. That the have accommodated previous orders... when like I said it was one product that was missing from the order. I'm so frustrated. How would you feel if something out of your control happened. 

Hi @MIMOSASBEAUTY,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order! I will send you a PM to further assist.

Always,

Danee

I replied and nothing yet. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing