Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Dr. Jart Dermaclear Foaming Facial

I am almost out my Dermaclear Foaming Cleanser from Dr.Jart, and when I went online to repurchase, I saw that it was no longer available at Sephora or Dr. Jart’s website. Does anyone know why it was discontinued? Whenever I hear about a product being discontinued I’m always scared that it’s because something is wrong with the product or something bad was found. Should I stop using whatever I have left? Does anyone know if I need to be checked out for any health stuff in regards to prolonged use of the cleanser?

Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear™ Micro Foam 4.05 oz/ 120 mL 

Re: All things K-Beauty!! 

Re: Dr. Jart Dermaclear Foaming Facial

Hey there! I just randomly noticed the same thing while one the Dr Jart+ website - it is still featured in the pictures on the site but not available to purchase. I “googled” it and it is still available on reputable Korean skincare shopping site (yesstyle has it in stock and you can “add it to cart” - usually discont’d items will say no longer available on yesstyle). You could try purchasing it on there if you don’t want to switch to something else? (We all know how hard it is to find solid “HG” products lol. I *always* find mine right when I’ve run out only to find that they’re discontinued…. i will never understand it).

Maybe they made it to where it’s only available in Korea/other countries?  I know those products were/are quite popular (I wanted to try them myself). A lot of foreign-based brands have different products available in different countries. Usually has something to do with certain unapproved ingredients, or ones only available viw RX in the USA (but now always). I am inclined to doubt that anything is wrong with/harmful about the products. 

Re: Dr. Jart Dermaclear Foaming Facial

Hi @hersheykershey,

I'm so sorry I don't have information if or when this item will be restocked on our site. Additionally, we have not been notified of any issues with the product itself. if you'd like more information regarding the product, I may suggest reaching out to the brand directly. Thanks!

Always,

Danee

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing