cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Dollar Savings Offer 2020 FAQs

2020-12-sephorathon-bi-dollar-savings-offer-community-all-tiers-us-final.jpg

Fill your basket and start shopping, because our 2020 Dollar Savings Offer promotion is here. All you need to do is be a Beauty Insider member, make a qualifying minimum purchase of $75, and use code 2020SAVE to get $25 off if you’re a Rouge, $20 off if you’re a VIB, or $15 off your total if you’re an Insider when you shop. Got questions? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Beauty Insider Dollar Savings Offer promotion?

Beauty Insider Dollar Savings Offer is a holiday promotion, offering Rouge members $25 off any purchase of $75 or more, VIB members $20 off any purchase of $75 or more, and Insider members $15 off any purchase of $75 or more. It’s our way of saying thank you to our Beauty Insider members for a beautiful year. This offer is one-time use, available in store or online.

When can I use my Dollar Savings Offer?

Rouge, VIB, and Insiders: Thursday, 12/3–Wednesday, 12/9

What’s my code to shop online?

Rouge, VIB, and Insiders can redeem using code 2020SAVE.

How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider member but haven’t received my Dollar Savings Offer in the mail yet?

The offer will be emailed to Rouge, VIB, and Insider members starting December 3.

Have more questions? We’ve got answers!

Where can I shop?

In store or online! That includes Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, or on sephora.com and sephora.ca.

Where and when is the promotion valid?

The promotion is valid on merchandise purchases made in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, or on sephora.com and sephora.ca.

How many times can I use my Dollar Savings Offer discount?

This offer is one-time use per client in store or online, but not both! Also, Dollar Savings Offer discounts are nontransferable.

Can I redeem my Dollar Savings Offer discount with a regular gift card?  

Yes, you can use your Dollar Savings Offer discount as well as your gift card in the same purchase.

Can I split up my Dollar Savings Offer discount into two transactions?

The entire Dollar Savings Offer discount value must be used in one transaction.

Is there a minimum I need to spend with my Dollar Savings Offer discount?

Yes, your Dollar Savings Offer discount can only be applied to a qualifying merchandise purchase of $75 or more.

Can I combine my Rouge Reward, Beauty Insider Cash, my Credit Card Reward, or my Credit Card first purchase discount with the Dollar Savings Offer discount?

You will not be able to combine the Dollar Savings Offer discount with Rouge Reward, Beauty Insider Cash, Credit Card Rewards, or Credit Card first purchase discount. Credit Card Rewards are available in the US only.

I am a Credit Card holder and have a 15% first purchase discount. Can I save that for later and use the Dollar Savings Offer discount now?

Yes. You can choose to use your Dollar Savings Offer discount now and save your Credit Card 15% off first purchase discount for later, but don’t forget to use your Credit Card 15% off promotion within 30 days of being approved.  And you will still earn 4% back on your Dollar Savings Offer purchase when you use either your Sephora Credit Card or Sephora Visa card to make your Sephora purchase!

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or promotions?

This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or rewards.

Where is the promotion valid?

Valid on merchandise purchases made in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

Promotion is not valid on The Ordinary, dyson, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel products. Clients are limited to the purchase of five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on in-store services, purchases on Instacart, on Instagram shopping, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, FLASH, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, shipping and handling charges, or on orders shipping outside the US or Canada.

What else do I need to know?

Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. Applicable Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for these offers. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time.

How can I get my order today instead of waiting for it to ship?

You can reserve your products online and get them in a store near you today! Visit https://www.sephora.com/beauty/in-store-pick-up for more details and information on how it works.

If I reserve my order and pick it up within two days, but after Dollar Savings Offer is over, do I still get my discount?

Yes! As long as you reserve your order no later than Wednesday, December 9, and pick it up within your 2 day window, you’ll receive your respective Beauty Insider discount.

I’m not sure what to buy for the Dollar Savings Offer. Where can I get shopping advice as I build my basket?

There’s a thread for that! Please visit this post to get advice from unbiased Sephora shoppers who can help you decide what to pick up during the sale: Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in your basket? 

Re: Dollar Savings Offer 2020 FAQs

The code didn't work for me, it showed an error so I couldn't use it. I need help. It was ended today but I looked for support anyways just because I really want to buy my mom her birthday gift. 

@Tee95 I will send you a PM to help.

Hi- I'm trying to make a purchase before the offer ends and it's telling me I don't have enough qualifying merchandise. I've checked the exclusions and I don't know why my code isn't working. I've tried on a desktop and my phone. Thank you!

The code I got isn't working for me. I've tried to complete my purchase using the app and on a desktop and get an error. Can you please help me as I'd like to complete my purchase?

Hi @AlegriaMora, @fallingup13 and @MarissaL001,

I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message to assist.

Best,

Laurie

Same here! Code doesnt work and I am VIB

This code isnt working for me and the purchase I want to make... Please help?!

@Alynch18 I will send you a PM to help. 

Please reset my $25 off a $75 order. I made an order and had to cancel it. The cancellation processed 3 days ago! I need to make my order to get the $25 off. Please let me know if the code can still be used since I have not used it. 

Thank you! 

@jennsen I will send you a PM to help. 

Anonymous Insider

Need help- I bought things in store and forgot to scan my barcode for points. I still have the receipt, how can I add my points to my account?

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

@Anonymous @Call customer service 

I am here for the ideas, What is everyone else buying?

Gonna grab belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb  and something else.  The else I'm still figuring out.

@danielledanielle @Great choice , I have heard this is a great moisturizer .

I love it, it's thick but not overwhelming.  And it's got that cute art deco on the top @fatimamummy 

@fatimamummy @I got Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Lip Balm and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-Over Brightening Concealer Pen 

@Kim888  Awesome! Let me know how you like CT Lip balm when you have it. I can’t trust photos on her website.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2020-12-sephorathon-bi-dollar-savings-offer-community-all-tiers-us-final.jpg
testing