Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Delivery issues made worse by poor Sephora customer service

I've just gone through the same experience!  I purchased $300 worth of product on Nov 1 and there was no information on the "track package" page--just "loading" but it would never update.  Finally, I contacted Sephora and the simply processed a refund since the package was "lost in transit."  I had to call in and explain that I still wanted the products given the promotion and had to escalate to a supervisor, who was nice enough to re-order everything for me and honour the 20% discount.  

I placed another order on Nov 10 and followed up on the status of the order.  Rep said I should receive it by Nov 15.  Still haven't received it, so I followed up again today and was told that FleetOptics attempted delivery but there was "no secure location" for delivery.  I live in a building with concierge 24/7, just as I have for the past 10 years ordering from Sephora and never experiencing delivery problems until FleetOptics came into the picture.  Lying about not being able to deliver a package is so inappropriate.  But it gets worse.  I called Sephora again and escalated to another supervisor, who was absolutely no help at all.  He told me that I had to call the carrier myself and ask them to redeliver the package because he "can't speak to the details of my location."  So much attitude--absolute WORST customer service ever.  I've been a VIB member for as long as Sephora's been in Canada and a VIB Rouge for the past 2 years.  Still waiting for my collective orders of $400+ to arrive and am so disappointed with the experience and lack of help or care from Sephora.  It shouldn't be my problem that you changed carriers from Canada Post (with no delivery problems) to FleetOptics (that seems to consistently fail at delivering packages).  A bit shady that others are going through the same thing.  The worse part is the crappy customer service--your supervisors should be more empathetic rather than blaming the customer for your crappy delivery service.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing