cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Delayed Delivery

Hi, 

Did anyone else receive an email today from Sephora saying that their delivery will be "significantly delayed" due to the extreme weather conditions in BC. I totally understand that delivery is being  delayed for reasons out of everyone's control, but I am concerned that the package will only arrive AFTER the 30 day period from date of purchase, meaning that I would not be able to return it if there were issues with the products. 

Of course, I am hoping I will NOT need to make any returns, however I have made a very large purchase and would have liked the safety of being able to return it should there be any issues. Has anyone else received this same message from Sephora or have encountered any issues with wanting to return a product that you received very long AFTER making the purchase, due to delayed delivery? 

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Delayed Delivery

Hi @LizKaren,

If there are any issues with your order or if you receive your package after the 30 days and you would like to return an item, please send me or any of the mods a private message so we can further assist. I'm sorry for the delay and I appreciate your patience!  

Always,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing