Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

December 2018 PLAY! box item dried up/used/damaged...

Hello. I received my PLAY! box in the mail today, but one of the items I received (Touch In Sol's Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eyeshadow Duo) came mostly empty/used/dried up and in unusable condition.

IMG_3078.jpg

The box I received this month already was not one that I was hoping for, but to receive products that have been paid for in this sort of condition is kind of a slap in the face. 😕 Hoping to receive some help with this, please... Thank you in advance.

Re: December 2018 PLAY! box item dried up/used/damaged...

Mine came just like that. I’m disappointed that I can’t even use it because it just crumbles off.

Hi @Taylorfields115,

If you have not been assisted with this, please feel free to send me a PM.  Thanks!

Best,

Steph 

December 2018 PLAY! box item dried up/used/damaged...

mine also looked like this!

Hi @MidAtlanticGirl,

I'm sorry to hear this! One side of this item is a cream shadow, and I'm so sorry if it may not be filled up completely! The other side is a glitter that would be applied on top of the cream eyeshadow, and it would have a more dry consistency. I'll send you a PM to help shortly. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi @HereticHime,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3078.jpg
testing