Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

DOORDASH STOLE MY BAG

First of all i would recommend anyone who is planning to do a higher value order through this method DON’T!!! 

Yesterday i made an order over $730 to deliver at my hotel, this is not the first time in using this, actually im subscribed to the unlimited same day, so i know that every bag came with the receipt in the bag. BUT, yesterday after i received the mail that my order was on its way i started following, i do have all the driver information, it all started to be suspicious because the number that i got from the driver DIDN’T EXIST… 

Also i left the instructions at the time i make the order to LEAVE my order on the front desk… So apparently it was delivered, but guess what? THERE WAS NOTHING. 

NO ONE EVER CAME INTO THE HOTEL WITH NO SEPHORA BAG. Right after i called to sephora and the person who answer me was nice telling me she was sorry and was going to place a refund. 

Today i received a mail telling me that the refund was cancelled and they cant make no refund JUST LIKE THAT. 

this is so upsetting to me it’s a lot of money to me, and for all the time i make orders this is so disrespecting for a client who makes several orders, and in this time i can’t believe they are not even showing me the proof of delivery that the driver is supposed to show at the time he deliver an order. And after all the lack of compromise of the customer service people who don’t even care NOTHING. Even more when its a higher amount of money and they can’t even be sure that this is going to be delivered. WORST FEELING EVER 

It’s moré frustrating because i can see many cases like this with no attempt on trying to give any solution.

Re: DOORDASH STOLE MY BAG

*update* 

So nopppe, any kind of help for me.. They just said they already investigated Just by looking that the doordash marked as “delivered” of course the driver had to do that… 

But at this point

1. why he or she didn’t call? 

2. Why he didn’t follow the instructions to leave my bag on the front desk to the name i put at the instructions??? 

3. Why it’s number never existed? (I tried to call right after i saw he was arriving and of course after the delivered was marked) 

It’s so amazing how such a big company which i love react like this in a problem that clearly it’s not my fault but the doordash service OF COURSE. 

Apparently from the moment the people from the store give your bag to the driver either from doordash or uber eats it’s at your own risk not anybody else although your buying a higher amount 😕 no sense at all 

Im just leaving this on proof of one more issue as many you can see here with the same problems of people stealing. Don’t use same day delivery on higher amount orders! 

Otherwise this people is gonna make you feel like it’s your fault… Why would a costumer with such a huge number of orders lie??? Completely upsetting situation because it’s money that ppl work so hard to get. 

Re: DOORDASH STOLE MY BAG

Hi @daniscavino 

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM shortly!

Regards

Danee

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing