Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Contacting UPS

Does anyone know if it's possible to actually talk to someone at UPS?  It doesn't seem like it.  I emailed them 2 days ago, and of course it says they're busier than usual, so it may take longer to respond.  I'm trying to figure out what's going on w/my package of TP (so very essential, lol) that should have been delivered 2 days ago, but is being held in the next town over.  I'd call them directly, but I can't seem to find out where it is being held, if its a distribution place or the ups store...looking up ups locations just gives the ups stores.  although there's a 'customer center' w/the same ups 800 , so I'm thinking that might be it, since the other UPS stores have separate numbers.  they don't open til 1 though, and I already called that number, and there's no one to talk to. 😞

Tags:

Re: Contacting UPS

Hi @treestar86,

Sorry to hear that! I'm going to send you a private message to assist you with your order.

Always,

Danee

it was not a sephora order, and I've since talked to someone. but thanks @DaneeBT 

Sorry for the misunderstanding! I'm glad you were able to get in touch with someone! @treestar86

thanks! no problem @DaneeBT 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing