Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Class Action Lawsuit for Credit Card Scam

Thoughts on bringing a class action lawsuit to the court based on false advertising and fraud linked to applying for the Sephora Credit Card?

I’ve had the absolute worst experience with applying for this card and have read many others have had the same. Seems like grounds to bring Sephora to court if they can’t clean their act up and meet the promises they make when applying for this credit card. 

who would be in for this? I’m quite serious about filing ASAP.

Re: Class Action Lawsuit for Credit Card Scam

YES. PLEASE.

Bread Financial & it's subsidiary Comenity Bank have had lawsuits against them for exactly this as far back as 2015, with similar headlines in 2022 and 2023. They prevent cardholders from registering/accessing an online account (so you can't check your balance easily) and charge fake fees. 

Don’t get the card. It is a disaster 

I’ve had fraud on my sephora credit card for years. No one has ever helped me. Awful customer service. The Sephora stores say they dont handle credit card charges or beauty points or any transactions. They tell me to contact my Sephora credit card, which never helps. All they have ever done is drained hours and hours of my time to no avail, I’ve been placed on hold for an hour just to speak to yet another person that cannot help me. Oh and there’s an another number to call for the beauty points which apparently has nothing to do with the store or the credit card company. It’s all a bunch of crap. I’ve been a rouge member forever. Yet I just keep getting fed some kind of bs. I’ve had all my points stolen, charges made,  yet nothing was ever returned

One hundred percenT YES!!

I would love to be a part of a class action lawsuit against Sephora for gift card fraud!!!

Yesss!!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing