Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Canadian postal code not valid??

I'm trying to place an order online. My billing address is DIFFERENT than my shipping address but I've used it many times with no problem whatsoever! This time, when inputting my billing address, I only got a line for the street address (no city/province) and a line for the postal code. When I put in my postal code (no extra spaces, no typos), I keep getting the same message: Please use a valid postal code.

When I try to continue with the checkout procedure anyway, it says the city/state and zip code do not match. (worrisome, considering I'm also sure I was using the Canadian checkout) Please help! I need skincare for my vacation in a couple weeks!!

Re: Canadian postal code not valid??

I am having the same problem, my Canadian postal code is giving me an error and doesn't let me place my order!!

Hi @blushingsweetly,

I'm so sorry to hear this! If you need assistance with placing an order, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

I'm having the same problem. I suspect it's because of the zeros in the postal code? When I input it, it doesn't open up the City and Province sections, it just gives me an error telling me to input a valid postal code.

I'd really love to get this sorted out today so that I can use the holiday bonus discount before it expires : (

-Catherine

@caaaaatherine,

I am truly sorry to hear about all of the inconvenience with your order. Please contact us 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) where one of our agents can assist you directly by phone in placing your order. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa

I am likewise having the same issue!  This seems to be an ongoing problem, from what I can see, which is very frustrating considering that it looks like I am ordering from a Canadian site.  

Hi @triskit83 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a message to help. 

I am also unable to enter my postal code. I'm trying to update my mailing address and it is saying I am entering an invalid postal code.

Hi @serenamd,

Sorry to hear this! I can try to manually save your shipping address to your account so you can select it at checkout. Please send me a private message with your registered email address and your full correct shipping address for assistance. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing