cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Broken Foundation Bottle

I recently purchased the Nars Sheer Glow foundation. Today when I opened the box and tried to unscrew the cap, the entire head part broke and subsequently shattered the bottle.   I threw away the shattered pieces because I don't think I can bring them to store. I tried putting them in a ziplock bag but it keeps ripping the bag which makes it pretty dangerous to carry them around. 

I still got the cap and part of the bottle that initially got stuck (which -I am assuming- caused this whole thing) in there and the photo of some glass pieces as well. Is there any way I can at least get a replacement product. 😕 this is really upsetting because that Nars foundation was not cheap and I didn't even get to use a single drop of it. 

I didn't drop it nor did i somehow magically broke the top off I promise! Nothing that would be considered an extreme pressure was done on the product as well. I literally just opened the foundation like I would open any other product and the cap just gave up on me and now my foundation has disappeared forever. :')....someone help...

nars2.jpegnars.jpeg

Re: Broken Foundation Bottle

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm so sorry to see this! I'll take a look now, and I'll send you a private message to help in a few minutes.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

Just wanted to update on my situation in case anybody else is going through the same problem!

I brought my broken head/cap part of the bottle to Sephora and they gladly exchanged it for a new one. 

Was extremely upset about the product but the service makes up for it 🙂 

@LaurieBT wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm so sorry to see this! I'll take a look now, and I'll send you a private message to help in a few minutes.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Omg this same problem happened to me. I purchase the foundation on October 20th for special occasions and only used it twice to date. Last weekend when I opened the cap the head of the bottle and the cap broke!! My had was full of foundation and glass pieces. I didn’t drop or did anything stupid, I was just so shocked how the head of the bottle came apart with the cap in it!! had purchased the foundation with cash just last month and since everything was good I threw away the receipt... I took the foundation bottle to sephora at square one today, and guess what?!  the manager told she can’t do anything without a receipt though I knew the exact time and date 😞  even though she said she had seen this happen to others in the past!! Definitely the bottle is defective!! Unbelievable and unhappy how didn’t get a replacement :’( it was very expensive product NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Tahoe

Omg this same problem happened to me. I purchase the foundation on October 20th for special occasions and only used it twice to date. Last weekend when I opened the cap the head of the bottle and the cap broke!! My had was full of foundation and glass pieces. I didn’t drop or did anything stupid, I was just so shocked how the head of the bottle came apart with the cap in it!! had purchased the foundation with cash just last month and since everything was good I threw away the receipt... I took the foundation bottle to sephora at square one today, and guess what?!  the manager told she can’t do anything without a receipt though I knew the exact time and date 😞  even though she said she had seen this happen to others in the past!! Definitely the bottle is defective!! Unbelievable and unhappy how didn’t get a replacement :’( it was very expensive product NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Tahoe

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • nars.jpeg
  • nars2.jpeg
testing