Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Birthday Gift

Can December babies redeem their birthday gifts in January or whenever you guys decide to stock them again? Everything is sold out online. We always get the short end of the stick. Sephora needs to work on having birthday gifts available for every month since it is an advertised perk for being a BI member. 

Re: Birthday Gift

Hi @MellyRose,

Your Birthday Gift can be redeemed anytime during your birthday month or within two weeks of your birthday. I'm sorry a few of the Birthday Gifts are currently out of stock and I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Always,

Danee

Hi @DaneeBT ,

It’s not a few, all of them are out of stock. How can I redeem my birthday gift this month if there is nothing to redeem? I don’t understand. 

@MellyRose, sorry for the confusion. The Milk Makeup and Sol de Janerio Birthday Gifts are currently in stock:

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/birthday-gift

You should be able to add one of these gifts to your merchandise order from the rewards section at checkout. If you're unable to add it, please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672, prior to submitting your order, so we can make sure it is included.

Hi @DaneeBT ,

they are still showing out of stock. I placed an order two days ago and was not able to add a birthday gift to my order. I won’t place another random order just to redeem a birthday gift. Can this not be sent separately? 

@MellyRose I will send you a PM in just a moment!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing