Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

BI/VIB Holiday Gift Card Promo

For those of you wondering about the holiday gift card promotion, I just wanted to confirm that the GCs will be mailed and emailed to all Beauty Insiders & VIBs soon. Please continue to look out for one in your inbox. Smiley Happy

To ensure your current email settings are up-to-date, logon to your account online or call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 7am to 7pm PST Saturday & Sunday.

If you’re not already a Beauty Insider, it’s free to sign up. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/beautyinsiderinfo

Happy Shopping!

XO,
Olivia

Re: BI/VIB Holiday Gift Card Promo

Hi! I'm only $4 away from being a VIB, and I know I go the -$15 off $50 GC- as a BI, but I haven't used it yet. If I buy say, $5 worth in store, will I receive the -$20 off $50 GC-  as a VIB? (I plan on going this weekend because I live in Canada and the GC is only useable in stores)

Thanks in advance!

Sorry Artoreo!  We aren't able to issue a new gift card.  You would have to have been a VIB when the promotion began.

Anonymous Insider

I didn't receive an email!  Is there any way it can be resent to me?  Thanks.

Nicole

nicoleausten wrote:

I didn't receive an email!  Is there any way it can be resent to me?  Thanks.

Nicole

We haven't sent them out yet, so keep an eye out for yours coming soon 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!  I heard about this from a friend who got hers, I guess because she is a VIB.  I didn't realize until now that this thread is 2 years old!

I never received an email OR snail mail- called Sephora today and they told me I'd have to place my order over the phone for $20 off- which is a bit inconvinient.... but ok.

My question is- does my order total have to be $50 or above AFTER the gift card to receive free shipping?  Also- do I get to still choose my 3 samples, and some promo code?

@Runy, Placing an order by phone is the same as placing it online - You are still eligible for free samples and promotions. Since the $20 is entered as a gift card, you can still add a promotion code. As emmielou mentioned, it's easier if you have all the items selected in your shopping basket before calling. The merchandise order must be $50 before the gift card (and tax) to get free shipping.

PS. I'm sending you a private message with more info. Smiley Happy

XO,
Olivia

Can I give this gift card to my husband to use in the store? I am tired of buying items for myself and saying they are from him. This year I would like to send him to the store with a list of items and let him pick something out for me.

Thanks!

@macuser, The store will need to verify VIB status, so he may be able to use it with your permission and your VIB card. To be safe, you should call the store a head of time to make sure they can accommodate. 

XO,
Olivia

Hi,

I just got my VIB welcome email earlier and there was an alert that said I wasn't subscribed to Sephora emails. Last I checked, I was, so I quickly updated my settings, but I'm worried that I might have missed out on some emails or the Holiday Gift Card email! Can you please check for me? 😞

Thank you!

@Ericha - Please call 1-877-737-4672 & select option 2 to speak with a Beauty Advisor who will be happy to check for you. Smiley Happy

XO,
Olivia

This was super helpful!! I called and they added the $20 card to my account right away.

The only drawback was I had to place my order over the phone when I called, so if you're going this route, put the items in your cart online BEFORE you call! then they will just be able to grab your order and put it through.

Thanks, Sephora!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing