Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Again pls stop using Fleet optics

I hate having to complain about the same issues on this app. 
but please Sephora STOP using fleet optics. It’s completely inconvenient. The person that delivered my package today rang my buzzer and as I was walking towards my foyer; I heard a huge THUD!! The delivery driver CHUCKED my Sephora package against my front door and it landed hard on the ground! I have multiple compact powders in this order! I’m quite disappointed. I wish Sephora would go back to using Canada post. Or even give their customers an option to use Canada post or UPS or even FedEx. I used to order more frequently online but this year - I’ve only ordered 1x because of this reason alone. I went from VIB rouge to BI in 3 years because of this shoddy shipping system. 

Re: Again pls stop using Fleet optics

Hi @graceyo7

I am so sorry to hear about this and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about one of our carriers, Fleet Optics. I have forwarded this directly to the appropriate team so they are aware and for consideration in any future changes. Additionally, if any of your items arrived damaged, please send me a private message. Thank you.

Regards,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing