Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

3x points promotion doesn’t work

I just purchased an item for $44 during 3 x points promotion (I clicked apply this promotion before purchase) but I only received 44 points. When will they show in my account? Wanted to buy more products but want to see the deal with 3 x points first. 

Tags:

Re: 3x points promotion doesn’t work

Hi @dimanta

@niki172 is correct! If your bonus points are not credited within 24 hours after purchase, please send me a private message with your registered email address and date of your purchase so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

Regards,

Danee

I clicked “Apply” this promotion but it didn’t show in my order email last time. I just placed another order today and this time in my email says “Point Promotion”. In previous email did not say that. 

@dimanta

I will send you a PM to further assist!

Hi there @dimanta as a Sephora Beauty Insider Community Ambassador I'd love to be of help! So the program states that " Bonus points will be automatically credited to your Beauty Insider account within 24 hours after purchase or 24 hours after your Buy Online, Pick Up In Store order has been picked up."

If you haven't seen you points appear in 24 hours you should call the Sephora customer service line where they will be able to help you. That number is 1-877-737-4672 and works for both US and Canadian customers. I hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing