Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

3 Day Shipping In Progress 4 Days Later

I previously placed an order on December 30. I spent $50 so I could go ahead and get the free 3 day shipping, but nearly 4 days later, it's still in progress. I only ordered online because when I went to purchase something in my local store (which is 40 minutes away (said online they had it in stock)), I was told the closest store to carry that brand (Laneige) was 2 hours away. Anyways, I was hoping to have it soon, considering I have 3 day shipping. But it hasn't even processed yet. I only ordered 2 items, both of which were in stock, and some samples. I'm going out of town for a week on the 4th, and I was hoping to have my order by then, but it looks like I'm not going to. I've read many other posts about similar situations happening in the last few months. The only reason I purchased my items from Sephora and not another store, like Ulta, is because I was given $125 in gift cards. Many people seem to be completely dissatisfied with Sephora lately, and I don't blame them.

Re: 3 Day Shipping In Progress 4 Days Later

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm sorry about this confusing experience! All orders with our 3-Day Shipping require 1-2 business days to process, and we sadly don't process orders on weekends or holidays, which is why it may have taken a little longer to ship out. 

If you order has not yet shipped, please send me a PM with your order number 🙂

Bisous, 

Sian

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing