Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

100$ gift card point redeem

How do i redeem my (rouge )points for the 100$gc, its never showing in the bazaar? Pls help

Re: 100$ gift card point redeem

I¨ve been trying for weeks now to redeem my points for the $100 gift card & its never available. Very dissapointed of this reward program from Sephora

Anonymous Insider

I didn't have any luck finding it on the app. However I did find it on the website using my laptop and I was able to redeem it at 12:11pm, so it didn't seem to run out too fast. i hope this helps!

I've been trying for the last month to get this $100 with my points. I'm on at exactly 9am PST. They can't possibly go that fast?? Can you help me with this? 

I am also on there at 9:00 am sharp and nothing. smh

why would it not be available when you have points? that's not fair. It seems as if your customers need to fight for the $100 Sephora gift card. It seems as if Sephora does not appreciate their customers. I thought it was a nice thank you, but it really seems to be a way to frustrate your customers to give up and just "forget about it" and accept what is given instead what was indicated. If there is a response, please, don't let it be generic.

@kawa6  It's a pretty popular item so it comes and goes pretty quickly. You'll want to try to be on the Bazaar on Tuesdays and Thursdays right at noon (EST) to try to grab one. Good luck! 

RE: Re: 100$ gift card point redeem

They must go very fast. I’ve checked every Tuesday and Thursday with no luck too.

Re: RE: Re: 100$ gift card point redeem

Same here!

Hi @ather,

I apologize that you have had trouble redeeming the Rouge Reward, but there's always next [Tuesday/Thursday]! Hopefully, you can redeem in the future!

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT I finally got my $100 gift card and i am so excited!!! Now what to spend it on!!

Hey hun, how do u save the gift card? 

RE: Re: RE: Re: 100$ gift card point redeem

@RebeccaBT thank you I’ll keep trying.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing