cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|
Anonymous Insider

hair!

hey all, have any suggestions for products that help to tame thick, curly hair? i'm looking for a product that helps with frizz control and helps to make my hair less puffy. would be awesome to find a product that also helps to make my hair more wavy? any suggestions? 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Re: hair!

My hair is naturally wavy/curly, and prone to frizz and "puffiness". I love the John Freida products - Frizz Ease after washing/conditioning, and Secret Weapon for touch-ups throughout the day.

Olaplex is great for curls! Its a treatment but I've seen some people use it as a styling cream. Either way, totally recommend it!

@Anonymouswrote:

hey all, have any suggestions for products that help to tame thick, curly hair? i'm looking for a product that helps with frizz control and helps to make my hair less puffy. would be awesome to find a product that also helps to make my hair more wavy? any suggestions? 🙂 

try renpure products. i get them from tjmaxx and I LOVE t...

try renpure products. i get them from tjmaxx and I LOVE them they're great for my hair and I dont worry about the ingredients as they are natural. I use the cleansing conditioner, the leave in cream I believe it has blue writing on the label (not the whipped one with the pink label it seems to leave extra build up) and then the curl cream in the short round tub

RE: try renpure products. i get them from tjmaxx and I LOVE t...

Omg your hair is gorgeous!!!!!!! Thanks for the product suggestion, I’ve never heard of this brand

I would try a curl cream, deva curl super cream makes my curls soft but more tamed and smells great.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing