Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

curlssss

I need help. My frizz is crazy. Does anyone have any curl products to reduce frizz

Tags:

Re: curlssss

Hi there @cocoabomb Yes, we have some great options for you, also keep in mind that the weight of the product matters, based on your hair type/texture.  Here are a few i have tried and love the results.  

Briogeo Farewell Frizz Kit  Mizani Press Agent Smoothing, Frizz Control Blow Dry Styling Cream 5 oz/ 150 mL COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment  COLOR WOW Pop + Lock Frizz Control + Glossing Serum 1.8 oz/ 55 mL 

Hope this was helpful to you.

Regards,

Sherânda

Have you tried a denman brush yet? I found that helped with the frizz for me. 

You are probably not going to like my advice @cocoabomb, but the best advice that I can give you is once you scrunch your curls into shape please don’t touch your hair. A great one and done product is Verb Curl Foaming Gel 6.7 oz / 200 mL . I suggest watching Manes by Mell videos. She gives great advice and she also shows how to deal with various curly girls problems.

Yes to this! Also @cocoabomb finishing my hair care routine with a spray gel or something to hold it together a bit more (and your can always gently break the curls apart later if they are too hard or stiff) has helped with the stray frizzies!!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing