Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

I need help๐Ÿ™

I am new too this group and I need help with managing my curls and taking care of them pls help

Re: I need help๐Ÿ™

as someone who was dealing w this exact problem a few months ago, Moroccanoil is going to be your best friend. until recently i was blonde and used the Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil for Fine Hair which really made my hair wayyy softer and nourished, i believe they also have a version for darker hair. i also used the Moroccanoil Root Boost 8.5 oz/ 250 mL which just helped keep my roots from being flat and gave some volume. the last product i could not have lived without and literally put in 2 hours ago is Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion 10.2 oz / 300 ml this ELIMINATED most of the frizz having my hair natural would cause. i also use Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo , Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner Mini 2.4 oz/ 70 mL and Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL. out of those three the conditioner i would recommend the most, it makes the curls very individual and shiny! itโ€™s a lot but i always end up smelling great lol๐Ÿ˜ญ

Re: I need help๐Ÿ™

Me too please help ๐Ÿ™

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing