From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Trying to find a new foundation + concealer pair! Looking for long-lasting and transfer resistant.

Hello beauties!! Im currently on the hunt for a well paired foundation and concealer - doesn't have to be the same brand. My main concerns are long lasting, creaseless, and transfer resistant. Hoping to find one that will keep my skin texture smooth all day as typically my makeup starts separating and becoming very noticeable throughout the day. I have combo skin leaning more towards the dry side, can be semi sensitive and always has a little acne. If it can minimize pores and/or fine lines that would be great. Ideally I like a natural to radiant finish. The cleaner and skin care loving the product is the better! Alright, there are my unreasonable demands! Thank you guys so much for all your help! You are all so beautiful and loved!! 

Also here are a few products I have been looking at:

BARE MINERALS: barepro 16-hr full coverage concealer

BECCA: ultimate coverage longwear concealer, /foundation

ESTEE LAUDER: double wear stay-in-place foundation, /flawless wear concealer

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA: pro filt'r soft matte longwear foundation 

HUDA BEAUTY: the overachiever high coverage concealer

IT COSMETICS: CC+ cream with SPF 50+

LAURA MERCIER: Flawless fusion ultra-longwear foundation, tinted moisturizer broad spectrum SPF 20 -oil free, secret concealer

NARS: natural radiant longwear foundation, radiant creamy concealer

PAT MCGRATH LABS: skin fetish: sublime perfection concealer

SHISEIDO: skin self-refreshing foundation SPF 30,/ concealer 

SMASHBOX: studio skin 15 hour hydrating foundation, studio skin flawless 24 hour concealer

TOO FACED: born this way super coverage multi-use sculpting concealer 

YVES SAINT LAURENT: all hours concealer

THANKS AGAIN!:) 

Re: Trying to find a new foundation + concealer pair! Looking for long-lasting and transfer resistant.

Hey! You should totally try the Sublime Perfection Foundation + Concealer combo. I have super oily skin as well as enlarged pores. It stays on literally all day and minimizes the appearance of my pores as well (which is such a plus). It also looks like skin, so I never feel like I am wearing a full face of makeup. I hope this helps (: 

Re: Trying to find a new foundation + concealer pair! Looking for long-lasting and transfer resistant.

Hi i've been using Smashbox and it looks really beautiful but unfortunately it transfers all the time. Sublime Perfection Foundation transfer resistant ?

Thank you! You're the best!!:)

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing