Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

I currently use Loreal True Match in the shade W3. Does anyone know which shade for the Estee Lauder Double Wear is similar?

I know I can go get matched but I wanted to try it this way first 

Re: I currently use Loreal True Match in the shade W3. Does anyone know which shade for the Estee Lauder Double Wear is similar?

I went to buy the Loreal today and it looks like they changed the formula!!! I am so mad!  How are you making out with the Estee Lauder I need a new brand, or the Armani?

Re: I currently use Loreal True Match in the shade W3. Does anyone know which shade for the Estee Lauder Double Wear is similar?

There are several matching sites you can use. I've found Findation to be the best of the bunch. 

@Anonymous have you tried the foundation shade finder tool available on the Sephora app? I went in quickly and put in the info you gave, and your exact match in Estée Lauder should be 2N1 Desert Beige!

Anonymous Insider

I didn't know that exists! Thanks so much

No problem! @Anonymous it’s available for any foundation I think. I find it so hard to get matched in store I love being able to just do it online 😂

Anonymous Insider

Same! Mine are always way off when I get matched but I don't notice it until I'm already home and in different lighting 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing