From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

CLINIQUE FOUNDATION +CONCEALER - Need setting powder suggestions!

I have oily skin but I LOVE the CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer WN 46 Golden Neutral - I use it nearly every day for a full coverage look. I've been using Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Loose Powder to set and top it - but A)... I'm getting pretty annoyed with how MESSY loose powders are, and B)... the Physician's Formula has actually been discontinued 😞 Since the Clinique foundation+concealer tends to be really sticky and wet (I do full coverage every day) - it really needs something good to set it and top it (and make it nice and matte/dry before contouring). What powder do you like to use with this Clinique foundation+concealer?

I'm looking to branch out and possibly try a pressed powder instead of loose, which is not something I have much experience with when it comes to topping off a full coverage face. I used to use the loose powder over top of the Clinique foundation+concealer and then bake with Laura Mercier under the eyes and around the nose/jaw area. Looking for suggestions for setting powders to top the Clinique foundation+concealer specifically (and possibly be paired with Laura Mercier) - suggestions for brushes to use with pressed powders (going on top of liquid foundation) are also welcome! If said powder can provide me with even MORE coverage - then all the better! 

Let me know what you love and what you hate! Any tips are appreciated ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing