Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Complexion Club
Anonymous Insider

Broken pump on Fenty beauty foundation๐Ÿ˜ž

Hi there. So I go in one day to use my foundation ( I don't wear it often, only used it like 3 times total) and noticed the pump was pushed upward. I tried to pump it and a little came out but not enough to use. I tried to push it back in but it just popped back out. And the foundation will not even come out! Does anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it if you could? This is so dissapointing cause I don't wear make up often and this was an expensive purchase to me to not even be able to use it.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Broken pump on Fenty beauty foundation๐Ÿ˜ž

I have the same problem I bought mine back in November only ever used it 3 times then all of a sudden the pump stopped working tried to fix but I can't figure it. Now the product just oozes out and I can't save it ๐Ÿ˜ž

RE: Broken pump on Fenty beauty foundation๐Ÿ˜ž

That is very true especially since you only used it 4 times sometimes the beautiful things that are in these containers fail even though the product is fantastic. Hopefully they exchanged to for you

Just take it back. Sephora will gladly swap it for a new...

Just take it back. Sephora will gladly swap it for a new one. Hopefully it's a one off and not a packaging issue.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Just take it back. Sephora will gladly swap it for a new...

Ok thanks.  I bought it back in September so hopefully they still exchange it.

Re: Just take it back. Sephora will gladly swap it for a new...

did they still exchange it? I have the same problem. was also september

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing