Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Skin Help Please!!!

Hi. I've always had combination skin. As I've gotten older (44) it has changed. I was told I have rosacea and dermatitis. The dry flaky skin is on my cheeks and forehead (sometimes). I feel like I've tried everything. 😞 I recently tried Sunday Riley, it made me break out. I'm now using Josie Maran milk but it's not enough for my forehead. Any help is appreciated. I'm looking mostly for a moisturizer and anything to help with dryness, anti aging, and won't make me break out. Thanks!

RE: Skin Help Please!!!

Hmm I would start looking at ingredients for both a solid oil your skin tolerates (for ex: my face hates squalene and loves rose oil and sunflower oil) and the ingredient hyaluronic acid to deal with dehydration. Also check for oat for a calming effect or niacine which helps with healing/cell turnover. Check out: - The brand REN - Herbivore’s new pink cloud facial lotion - Drugstore brand Skinfix is super gentle - A crowd pleaser is Ole Henriksen (skin transformation and slightly richer Nurture Me) both requiring possibly a serum or oil under your dry patches but both of which seem super gentle

Re: Skin Help Please!!!

Try Rosehip seed oil. It absorbs very quickly into the skin w/out feeling greasy, amazing for anti-aging, and also helps with rosacea.   

You can try Avene, it is for sensitive skin. I am using ZO skin Health it is really good but it is a medical product that you have tu buy in a dermatologist office

charlyc wrote:

Hi. I've always had combination skin. As I've gotten older (44) it has changed. I was told I have rosacea and dermatitis. The dry flaky skin is on my cheeks and forehead (sometimes). I feel like I've tried everything. 😞 I recently tried Sunday Riley, it made me break out. I'm now using Josie Maran milk but it's not enough for my forehead. Any help is appreciated. I'm looking mostly for a moisturizer and anything to help with dryness, anti aging, and won't make me break out. Thanks!

Thank you!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing