From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Help find a daily face wash in lotion that won't over dry my skin that will help with blackheads and pimples.

I have combination skin and I am mostly dry in my T-Zone and oily everywhere else .I just recently started to get acne on my neck. I am looking for a daily wash and lotion that will help with my acne but that won't over dry my skin. I have tried Clinique combination and the only thing that works good for me was the lotion. i wash my face twice a day . i am forever changing my sheets my blanket and my pillow.

Re: Help find a daily face wash in lotion that won't over dry my skin that will help with blackheads and pimples.

Hey, @MzBebe! Have you ever tried out First Aid Beauty's Face Cleanser? It's so gentle and good for all skin types 🙂 (I recommend trying out the mini size first since it's less of a commitment. The mini size is actually quite big for a mini.) If you have dry skin, I'd also recommend trying out the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. As for acne & blackheads, I've been using Drunk Elephant's T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Pixi's Glow Tonic. They help remove dead skin, make your skin radiant and help diminish the appearance of acne & pores. Hope this helps!

Re: Help find a daily face wash in lotion that won't over dry my skin that will help with blackheads and pimples.

@MzBebe Hello. When you say lotion, do you mean moisturizer or acne treatment?

Moisturizer.  I noticed that if I wash my face without using a moisturizer my skin gets dry in the T-Zone and it starts to peel and get tight but that could also be because I am uesing the wrong face wash. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing