Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Cleanser

Hai! I'm Sophia and I'm looking for a good cleanser, considering I have been using a bar of soap 😣

I have combo skin, usually dry (I'm only oily in the summer) and I have little breakouts here and there, nothing too serious. I would prefer a clean cleanser, I have very sensitive skin so clean is something that usually ensures no burning on my face. any specific product recommendations????

(I've been looking at The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL  Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 16 oz / 473 mL Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash 4 oz/ 118 mL )

Re: Cleanser

@BennytheRascal I haven't tried the consonant cleanser, but the YTTP one is a good basic, gentle cleanser. It rinses cleanly and doesn't feel stripping afterwards. 

thanks ❤️

@BennytheRascal the ordinary squalane cleanser works a bit more like an oil based cleanser that you have work in ( nothing wrong with that but if you want a one step that's quick this probably isn't the best choice).

I haven't tried the YTTP cleanser yet but it's got rave reviews for being gentle, hydrating and smelling like a salad.

The consonant cleaner I'm using right now and is super gentle. I use it in the AM so I don't know how effective it is in removing makeup but it does a great job of leaving my skin feeling hydrated, clean and ready for the rest of my skincare routine. It has no fragrance added so it does smell a big like a clinical soap and not having to lather through my off at the start but in the AM it's appreciated. 

Tysm!! 💖❤️

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing