Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

All in one skincare?

I've come to a halt in my skincare journey and need help. For the past year I've been using sample sizes of Epiduo Forte and my skin had never been better! My pores shrank, my blemishes disappeared and my skins texture had never been smoother. Now that I'm no longer able to get sample sizes, and can't afford a bottle ($75) my skin has gone to poo. 

I have an oily t-zone, dry patches around my mouth and nose, HUGE pores, and rough and bumpy texture. I also have really bad sun damage on my forehead that's caused wrinkles and thin looking skin. Is there a miracle product out there? One that can do it all like Epiduo? I do use Josie's Argan Oil and while it does help with texture it takes forever to see the results I want and results disappear without religious use.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: All in one skincare?

@Gagalynn Epiduo is just benzoyl peroxide and adapalene. Differin (the brand name of adapalene) is available over the counter now, and there are a lot of different benzoyl peroxide treatments at every drugstore.

Re: All in one skincare?

@skcfan thanks for your suggestion. I have heard of Differin, but haven't tried it yet. I have tried the generics of Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide, the kind you get from your pharmacy through a prescription, but they all have made me break out horribly. People told me to stick with it for at least three months to see results but they didn't clear up until I discontinued use. I have a few acne scars on my face, all results from the generics. I'm just afraid Differin will do the same.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing