Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Natural lip balms

Does anybody have any natural lip balm recommendations.

Re: Natural lip balms

My favorite is Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm in nearly neutral ☺️ it truly feels like a balm with a finish of a gloss and a subtle touch of color.

I love the Kosas Lip Oil and the Dr Bronner's Lip Balms (these are the best I have found actually)

The Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm Vanilla  is one of my favs, but you might want to move it into a pot because the packaging can get messy. Burts bees is also a great choice.

I recommend Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g. It's been a staple for me. 

@Pablothedog  I have a few recommendations for you! I'll only focus on balms (stick / jar); no tinted balms or glosses etc.  

Grown Alchemist Lip Balm Vanilla and Watermelon 

ILIA Balmy Days Lip Balm 0.14 oz/ 4 g 

ILIA Lip Wrap Overnight Treatment 0.34 fl oz / 10 ml 

Kosas Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Acid Lip Balm 

*Note the Kosas has a minty ingredient, so if you've had sensitivities to that in the past I'd avoid it.

I know a lot of folks are into Bite, which is a solid brand, I'm just super allergic to something they use so I can't personally recommend them. 

There are a lot of newer clean brands with balms that have just got released on Sephora, but I haven't tried them yet so can't comment. 

Another balm I use all the time but Sephora isn't carrying yet is a brand called Hurraw. They have tons of flavours and I keep them just about everywhere in my place! Hope this helps 🙂 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing