Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

A cheaper alternative to Arbonne?

I have been using Arbonne for years and love it--especially their eye cream, night cream, among other products. I like their anti-aging lines. But it is expensive. Has anyone tried a clean skincare line they like that is more affordable than Arbonne?

Re: A cheaper alternative to Arbonne?

My cousin was an Arbonne salesperson so she sent the full line of RE9 to me. I LOVED the cleanser(have yet to find better) and mask. I really like the Tatcha line here on Sephora but I don't know if it's cheaper. I think a case of you get what you pay for? But they do have sets and sample sizes which are much more affordable. I particularly like their cleanser, the water cream moisturizer and THE BEST is their rice polish exfoliater(the one in green jar for deep exfoliation). I probably shouldn't say this but I like Elizabeth Grant and Skinn by Dimitri James but they sell them on TSC or EG you can get in Winners or Marshall's now greatly discounted. I buy my Arbonne on Ebay where you can get good deals sometimes or many sample packers. I'm new here so I have more to discover. If I find another line besides Tatcha that I love  I'll you know. The sales lady recommended Good Gene's by Sunday Riley and Lancer so I'll be trying those next. I've also heard good things about Inkey being a good affordable line and Glow Recipe(best retinol eye cream for the price). Will be trying  those too. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing