Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

BLUSH HELP NEEDED!!

Hi!! I've been struggling to find a blush that would look good on my complexion as I find that blushes always look too orange on me 😕 I have very faire skin, cool tones, and dry skin (so ideally liquid blush). Please let me know if you have any recommendations xx

Re: BLUSH HELP NEEDED!!

Hi

I also have very fair skin and eczema I use a couple of blushes that look amazing 

first is the glossier cloud paint! It’s so smoothie and easy to layer and won’t look too bright. I use the shade puff.
Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Puff 

second is the Clinique blush in the shade Cupid. It is very pigmented so I use a little

and lastly is the Mac baked blush in warm soul. 
all three work great on my fair skin!

I have the same skin tone as you and I love the Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Baby-Pink Blush Mini. I know it’s not a liquid formula like you wanted, but I swear it’s wonderful. Its not too pigmented and wears all day.

@charleneallen I was going to recommend  the same.  It is a great color on so many different skin tones.

@sosopenguino  Oh absolutely! MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush Totally Synced is gorgeous on fair cool skin!!  It’s a cool blue pink.  
Laura Mercier RoseGlow Blush Color Infusion All That Sparkles is a beautiful peachy shade with glow that’s alway perfect for fair skin.  It’s more neutral all gives a tiny amount of warmth without being overwhelmingly orange.

I have drier skin and both meld nicely without looking powdery.  They also have a subtle sheen to them to give the appearance of moisturized skin. 
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 02 Petal Poppin is beautiful as is MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Barely Blushing 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I concur with @AvesLynn . This color is a perfect cool pink: Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Hope  It's definitely a good blush for dry skin! At the end of the day, the pores don't get huge like with powder blush. @sosopenguino 

rare beauty! i own shade happy and it works beautifully on my skin! affordable and pigmented! love it

@sosopenguino you could try a balm blush. Dr. Paw Paw makes tinted balms that can be used on more than just lips.

Dior Rosy Glow Blush  or Too Faced Cloud Crush Blurring Blush Candy Clouds  look great on cool toned fair skin and can be light or be buildable 🙂 

@Bt2010 Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink 

Dior rosy glow in both pink and cherry are GORGEOUS and finely milled blushes.  I have to be a little more careful with the cherry one but are they ever beautiful on fair skin!!!  

I Would try ILIA products or Rare beauty , those are both amazing blushes . 

Hi! I get dry skin too and I personally prefer cool toned blushes (I have a light neutral skintone). My favorite blush is the Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Chilly. I only use a tiny bit, as it is pretty pigmented, but I love the finish of it. Hope that helps 🙂

7CF1283D-E02B-41F0-A194-FE82AA3A3554.jpeg

A688CD23-FE14-4BC3-9515-C0B83C9C275B.jpeg

Rare beauty blush is so pigmented and beautiful to blend on the skin, on top of makeup or natural skin! I love rare beauty. This is shade love in the liquid formula but I will occasionally use the melting blushes. I also bought two of the new shades virtue and worth! I have dry skin as well but find that these blushes can be matte or illuminating! 

@jesssicaaaaa  What a beautiful addiction:). That blush is gorgeous on you! 

Thank you!

GET THE RARE BEAUTY BLUSH SHADE HAPPYYY! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy 

I really love the Drunk Elephant blush. It’s light, and truly gives a pink tint. 

i love the charlotte tilbury one! 

Rare beauty is always a good choice but I also like saie liquid blushes Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush or you could try the merit balm blushes. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm 

@sosopenguino  If you’re cool toned aim for blushes that lean blue.  Laura Mercier Blush Color Infusion  Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Happy NARS Liquid Blush 

@heartsmyface 

thank you so much for the recommendations will definitely be trying some of these out🤗

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • A688CD23-FE14-4BC3-9515-C0B83C9C275B.jpeg
  • 7CF1283D-E02B-41F0-A194-FE82AA3A3554.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing