Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrows , am I alone?

I feel like I am the only person on earth who doesn't paint their eyebrows on, or add tint to them, etc.

Am I really alone?

Re: Eyebrows , am I alone?

I paint mine on a majority of the time 🤷‍♀️

Honestly I think they look better on me then no brows. When I fill them in with powder the look is similar but slightly less harsh. ❤❤😚 only way I look like I have eyebrows

My brows at sparse. I had some comments that if my brows were done, they thought I did my makeup done. 

I get a lot of compliments on them from stranger and  friends. Use to do some of my friends brows too 😳

Screenshot_20190411-142753_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20190411-142733_Messenger.jpg#

RE: Eyebrows , am I alone?

Personally I can’t stand the painted on eye brow look. It’s way too harsh looking in person and maybe sometimes it comes out nicely in a photo. However I feel that a more natural brow is a much cleaner look. I just brush mine out with some clear gel and call it a day.

I hate the overly done eyebrow look. While I add a tinted gel (gimme brow) I blend most of it off with a dry stipple brush to create a much more natural look. The Groucho Marx look is not flattering and neither was the ultra thin over plucked look

Thank you!!! I am so tired of Instagram eyebrows.

I do very little to my eye brows. I have a great sugarist who keeps them shaped and they grow in fully.

Funny I was thinking the same thing because I got another eyebrow filler in my box.  I keep giving them away.  I use a clear gel to keep them in place but I dont need to fill them in.  Maybe someday if they start to turn gray I will have to do something but I am not there yet.  I am trying to figure out what to change on my Play profile so I stop getting eyebrow stuff.

I'm right there with you! I honestly rarely do anything to my eyebrows. I pluck them about once a week just to make sure I'm keeping a good shape, but I don't apply products. If anything, I use a clear gel to keep them in place if some of the hairs aren't staying where I want them.

So wish I had natural Brows! Have to "put mine on" in the morning. Without them my face looks blank.

See... I N E EDmy ABH Dipbrow!

I don't full on paint or draw my brows either. I call them #instagrambrows 😍 I have decent brows but they're a bit over plucked in the middle. I do use a little clear or brown brow gel to spruce them up now and then.

Re: RE: Eyebrows , am I alone?

@Jennicateyes Your brows are so thick and beautiful! If mine looked like yours, I wouldn’t touch them either. 

I used to never touch my brows. Honestly I never even tweezed or plucked them just kind of left them as is... recently however I have tried lightly filling them in with benefit brow just where parts are a bit less symmetrical. I by no means paint them on though !

@Candy357 No eyebrow shenanigans for me, since they're pretty thick and dark on their own. I do have to get them threaded though, since if left to their own devices they'd creep towards each other like two woolly aphids in heat.

HAHA me too, I just focus on grooming them because they are dark and thick on their own. I remember when I was in school and thinner brows were "in" people commented on how bushy they are. I always joke that if left alone, they will grow off my face and onto yours. I've never had them done professionally though, I don't trust anyone.

You know how I brought this up? Well in my Sephora Play box (got it yesterday), they included a brow pencil and a brow filler. OMG I was like REALLY? (Imagine Leslie Jones voice, I always use her attitude in my head when speaking ROFL)

I might try it LOL

Anonymous Insider

I don't shade in my eyebrows because they look pretty good on their own, but when getting a makeover at Sephora or getting my brows done at the benefit brow bar I do like the look. Pic is without brows being filled in.

Anonymous Insider

I have only had to "paint" my eye brows on like once and that was when I was in 5th grade because I shaved them off by accident haha. I don't have the desire to "paint" them on now it takes too much effort

I never did mine at all until I dyed my hair red and then I started filling them in to match my hair.

I don't "paint" mine on, but I do use a brow powder to enhance them.

If I had naturally thick, full brows, I'd probably be able to skip brow products (except maybe a spoolie and some gel). Sadly, mine are quite light compared to my natural hair colour, so I do need to fill them in even though I prefer a natural look.

PHEW

Seriously thank you, I feel better now.

I felt like, well everyone seems to be doing it and then I got paranoid, what if they can see I never do anything to them O.o

Thank you all.

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Screenshot_20190411-142753_Messenger.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190411-142733_Messenger.jpg
testing