Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Brows

So, Iโ€™ve never filled in my brows and theyโ€™re kinda sparse and light, but not enough for it to look ugly when I do a full glam look (make sense of that if you can). The thing is, recently, Iโ€™ve been wanting to try and fill them out. I donโ€™t wanna use a crayon because Iโ€™m scared the tip wonโ€™t stay sharp and itโ€™ll look too drawn on. Should I go with the ABH brow pomade (23$ CAD) or the Benefit Ka-Brow pomade (17$ CAD mini-size). Of course, the mini-size makes more sense because I wonโ€™t be using it much but I heard ABH is unbeatable... help, please! 

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROWยฎ Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark BrownBENEFIT COSMETICS - ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush

RE: Brows

Honestly you canโ€™t go wrong with the benefit precisely my brow pencil because its great to fill in the brows and since its so thin you can imitate your brow hairs perfectly and donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ve had mine for a while and it hasnโ€™t lost its shape

Re: Brows

@kygooo2020  Iโ€™ve tried quite a few brow products now thanks to some hairs deciding to go near transparent white. My fav really is the pencil Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizยฎ Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe

I find that easier for me although Iโ€™ve used the URBAN DECAY - Brow Boxand it works well. I just prefer to have more control and the pencils give me that. 

Thanks, Iโ€™ll take that in consideration ๐Ÿ’• Thinking about it, I might also try a pen but will the tip stay sharp or will it round out a lot?

Anastasia Beverly Hills!

@kygooo2020 I used to use ABH, and ABH only. Now....KVD Beauty Super Pomade Vegan Eyeliner, Shadow & Brow Pigment Medium Brownis my favorite! It doesnโ€™t dry out as quickly as ABH does. This will benefit you immensely since you wonโ€™t use it very often. I do recommend getting the  KVD Beauty #70 Pomade Brow Brushto use with it. This brush is so thin and precise and will give you those natural hair strokes you want. 

Thanks a lot! I have to admit I have looked into it, but for personal reasons I donโ€™t want to buy Kat Von D products... shame, because Iโ€™ve only heard positive things about it ๐Ÿ˜ž but thanks, really, I didnโ€™t think about how fast it dries, definitely a new criteria (btw your brows look bomb) x

Hi @kygooo2020,

For someone with sparse brows, I suggest a brow pencil as Dipbrow can give you a pretty dramatic brow. I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual-Ended Cream to Powder Perfect Brow Pencil Taupeas I also have sparse browns and I can do my brows so quickly with this pencil! It is pigmented and easy to apply! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much! Iโ€™ll look into it โค๏ธ

@kygooo2020 I love the Anastasia Dipbrow better.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing