Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Brows

So, I’ve never filled in my brows and they’re kinda sparse and light, but not enough for it to look ugly when I do a full glam look (make sense of that if you can). The thing is, recently, I’ve been wanting to try and fill them out. I don’t wanna use a crayon because I’m scared the tip won’t stay sharp and it’ll look too drawn on. Should I go with the ABH brow pomade (23$ CAD) or the Benefit Ka-Brow pomade (17$ CAD mini-size). Of course, the mini-size makes more sense because I won’t be using it much but I heard ABH is unbeatable... help, please! 

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark BrownBENEFIT COSMETICS - ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush

RE: Brows

Honestly you can’t go wrong with the benefit precisely my brow pencil because its great to fill in the brows and since its so thin you can imitate your brow hairs perfectly and don’t worry I’ve had mine for a while and it hasn’t lost its shape

Re: Brows

@kygooo2020  I’ve tried quite a few brow products now thanks to some hairs deciding to go near transparent white. My fav really is the pencil Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe

I find that easier for me although I’ve used the URBAN DECAY - Brow Boxand it works well. I just prefer to have more control and the pencils give me that. 

Thanks, I’ll take that in consideration 💕 Thinking about it, I might also try a pen but will the tip stay sharp or will it round out a lot?

Anastasia Beverly Hills!

@kygooo2020 I used to use ABH, and ABH only. Now....KVD Beauty Super Pomade Vegan Eyeliner, Shadow & Brow Pigment Medium Brownis my favorite! It doesn’t dry out as quickly as ABH does. This will benefit you immensely since you won’t use it very often. I do recommend getting the  KVD Beauty #70 Pomade Brow Brushto use with it. This brush is so thin and precise and will give you those natural hair strokes you want. 

Thanks a lot! I have to admit I have looked into it, but for personal reasons I don’t want to buy Kat Von D products... shame, because I’ve only heard positive things about it 😞 but thanks, really, I didn’t think about how fast it dries, definitely a new criteria (btw your brows look bomb) x

Hi @kygooo2020,

For someone with sparse brows, I suggest a brow pencil as Dipbrow can give you a pretty dramatic brow. I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual-Ended Cream to Powder Perfect Brow Pencil Taupeas I also have sparse browns and I can do my brows so quickly with this pencil! It is pigmented and easy to apply! 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much! I’ll look into it ❤️

@kygooo2020 I love the Anastasia Dipbrow better.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing