Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Too Faced New Releases

A thread dedicated to new Too Faced releases, collabs and upcoming holiday releases.

IMG_9970.PNGIMG_9971.PNGIMG_9972.PNG

(Photo credit: Too Faced)

Re: Too Faced New Releases

@veronika23 I’m gonna get THREE!!!! No joke. BTS H2O proof is my fave!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! *dies* @veronika23

Too Faced is literally taking ALL my money this year!!!!!💸

@mermadelove   I can hear your wallet crying 😄

@veronika23 Lol! I don’t tend to buy everything at ONCE..... although this weekend I did buy Divine-- and the Festival palette-- and a Festival topper...... I am trying to pace myself! 

Oh @PrettyPaint I totally ended up getting it at ULTA because they sent me an email and I had over 700 points again! SO I saved $23.50 on what I bought! NOw to wait FOREVER for it to get to me.........

@mermadelove Oooh that's exciting when you find out you have points you didn't know about! 🙂 Hopefully they will send it your way soon and it won't take too long! I'm still trying to figure out what to buy from this collection. I'm thinking maybe just the eye palette now? If it doesn't sell out immediately, I'm hoping to maybe wait until a 20% code to get more.

ahh that highlight is so tempting..do I need it...do I not..

@madisonmckenna Haha that's the only one I'm interested in too! 🌈

@madisonmckenna We'll always enable - Buy all the things - lol! ❤️ 

RE: Too Faced New Releases

Too Faced Diamond Light highlighter💎She’s a beauty! The packaging is basically the reason I bought it.. I’m a sucker for cute packaging,lol. Follow me on Instagram @ samsmakeupaddiction for more makeup pics💋

RE: Too Faced New Releases

I LOVE it!!! I got it 12/24, used it at first and then it sat. This week I started using it with a damp beauty blender and O. M. G.

Re: RE: Too Faced New Releases

I really love this one too! Actually, I love all of the TF powder highlighters that I have tried. Likely because the powder is so finely milled that you can layer on a little for natural glow or a lot for cosmic!

Top photo no flash, bottom with flash.  Top to bottom: original unicorn tears Lipstick, second is unicorn tears melted Latex, third is new Unicorn Tears lip Topper and the bottom color is mermaid tears la drench lipstick swatch.  How that might help someone!  IMG_20180215_133402_resized_20180215_020451142.jpgIMG_20180215_133400_resized_20180215_020451378.jpg

Beautiful swatches, @sarahshter!!! ❤️

@sarahshter,

Thank you for the swatches!  🙂  Gorgeous!

RE: Re: Too Faced New Releases

Thank you this is killing me not to buy!!

Thanks so much for the swatch pics @sarahshter!

@sarahshter Excellent Thanks!!!!!!

Thank you for your swatches,  @sarahshter!

Available now on their site

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 1.01.04 PM.png

RE: Re: Too Faced New Releases

This is one collection I’m not too crazy about. If I buy anything it’ll be a lipstick or two, but honestly this is giving me some mad Claire’s stores vibes😂🙈

More pics of The Natural Beauty collection

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 8.54.36 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 8.54.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-15 at 8.54.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-15 at 8.54.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-15 at 8.55.05 AM.png
6 Replies
testing